Tingly Sichuan Pepper Peanuts (20g mini bag)
1. Sichuan pepper has zero heat and is not spicy at all! People confuse it because it is often paired with chili peppers and Chili is the one that brings the heat
2. Sichuan pepper is not a pepper, it comes from the citrus family
3. These dried Sichuan peppers are actually not peppercorn. They’re the dried husk of the Sichuan pepper berry and not the black seed that is found inside of it.
4. Sichuan pepper is not just from Sichuan, it’s from a bunch of other places
5. The correct name for it is actually flower pepper which is a direct translation from the chinese term hua jiao
The party pack of tingly peanut mini packs is perfect as a hostess gift or for parties. Bravo on the fun package design!
A perfect marriage of peppercorn to nut.