Tingly Sichuan Pepper Peanuts (5.5oz)
1. Sichuan pepper has zero heat and is not spicy at all! People confuse it because it is often paired with chili peppers and Chili is the one that brings the heat
2. Sichuan pepper is not a pepper, it comes from the citrus family
3. These dried Sichuan peppers are actually not peppercorn. They’re the dried husk of the Sichuan pepper berry and not the black seed that is found inside of it.
4. Sichuan pepper is not just from Sichuan, it’s from a bunch of other places
5. The correct name for it is actually flower pepper which is a direct translation from the chinese term hua jiao
Great for a quick tingle. 🤭
I love these peanuts and the customer service at 50 Hertz is fabulous! The nuts are the perfect compliment to any snack tray and kick up what every you are serving. I love to add them as a topping to peanut sauce, to noodles, and wings. My guest always end up wanting to buy more too:). Get some for the holidays!